Curbside service available May 11 – May 16 for book checkout:
• Limit of 2 books per person – no DVDs or other formats
• Go to the Online Catalog to look for books you’d like to check out
• Call with your requests
• Call again when you arrive and we will bring items to you
• Note: Doors remain locked
The library will reopen to the public on Monday May 18 with the following adjustments and guidelines:
• Two computers will be available for patron use, limited to 30 minutes a day per person
• Book limits continue
• Face masks required
• Maintain social distancing and practice good hand hygiene (hand sanitizer available)
• Curbside service will remain available
We understand the importance of books and reading and are working to balance those needs with the safety of those we serve and our staff. As we begin these steps to reopen, please be mindful of others and the safety guidelines put in place.
We miss you and look forward to the day COVID 19 is behind us!